DMM was established in 1995 to manufacture high alumina ceramics for specialised applications and in 2007 diversified into the production of ceramic micro-milling media. At present, the company has positioned itself as one of the world leaders in the large scale production of toughened alumina and zirconia grinding media. The manufacturing processes used are based on four decades of specialised knowledge and practical experience in the field of technical ceramics.
DMM strives to be the best at what they do in the field of grinding media by focusing on:
- Strive to be the best at what we do in the field of ceramic grinding media;
- Be the first choice supplier with price and quality through constant product innovation;
- Serve our customers by understanding their needs and challenges;
- Reach national goals by economical and social improvement in South Africa; and
- Care for and improve our environment for future generations.
- Apply state of the art manufacturing methods and process controls;
- Focus on research and development - it is not difficult to be the best, but to remain the best requires innovation and improvement;
- Be competitive and profitable by implementing innovative processes and products in a fast and flexible manner and by improving existing processes and products;
- Maintain customer focus by understanding their needs hence offering the most cost effective milling solution;
- Invest in continuous training and development of our most important assets, our people;
- Take our responsibility for the environment seriously and invest in preserving it for future generations.
Dakot Milling Media (DMM) rates amongst the top 100 technology companies in South Africa.
Click on the Cerdak logo to read more about our innovative Ceramic wound dressing